Thursday, February 4, 2010

baaaaaaand.

Just got home from band tonight. Forgot to mention before that Theresa and I joined the MATC Municipal Band and we also convinced Mike Mitmoen to join on tuba. It's feels great to play again, just wish we met more than once a week. I don't feel like I took wind symphony for-granted, but dang do I miss it. I also feel like I sound better now than in college, strange how that happens.

Today was a good day. I am trying to post more often so I don't forget so much that has happened. I have an eye dr. appointment yet again tomorrow afternoon. I have this eye disease, which is why I have had contact problems for months(maybe over a year?). Basically, I have bumps on my cornea and huge white blobs on my eyelids from it that don't do well with contacts. The drops I've been taking helped my cornea at my last check up two weeks ago, but my eyelids still needed more work. I find out tomorrow if I can attempt contacts again. My fingers are crossed. I am still going to buy new glasses though because this can come and go and I can only wear contacts when the disease is in remission. I am curious to see if my sisters have the same thing, probably Becky does and Theresa probably will eventually. It's just not fun to do 4-6 eyedrops a day.

We had a super specials popcorn party this afternoon with one class, and it was fun. I burned a CD with cool songs on for courage assemblies and things like this with radio songs(Party in the USA!) and they love it. The other teachers think I am crazy, but they like it too. One kid who has some mental instabilities(dangerous apparently) starting yelling that I needed to change it when Miley Cyrus came on because he cries when he hears it. Ha, he wasn't kidding! So, I changed it to Outkast, and then JaySean. Nice.

I really hope other people post some bloggage soon. It's fun to read, hard to write I know, but pleeeease! I should be getting to bed though for tonight, already up past my bedtime. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment